The right environment can mean the difference between merely surviving and thriving. Some people can thrive in harsh conditions. Others need more gentle and nurturing surroundings.
Just like plants, the right environment is needed for us to thrive. Plants start as seeds, growing in the dark. As they poke out of the darkness their needs change. While they all need the same basic things - sun, water, and soil - the details vary greatly.
- Sunflowers need lots of sun to reach their full glory. Put them in shade, and they will wither and even die.
- Bleeding Heart plants thrive in the shade. Put them in a sunny spot and they’ll become scrawny, have few flowers, and ultimately will die.ㅤㅤ
- Fireweed lies dormant for years, and then thrives after the devastation of a forest fire provides the ideal environment for it to grow.
- Cacti need hot, dry environments with occasional bursts of rain. For them, too much of a good thing - water - can be lethal.
Why do some plants thrive in conditions that cause others to wither? It’s how they are designed in their blueprint. Their DNA.
We, too, have a blueprint that sheds light on what we each need to thrive. From our DNA to our energetic makeup, our blueprint provides the shortcut to health of mind, body and spirit.
I know. I’ve dedicated my career getting to the root of what makes each person unique, and the best tools to use to access that information and empower them with personalized strategies.
Because like flowers that are put in the wrong environment, when you are not aligned with your Soul’s blueprint, your health and vitality suffer.
**You feel anxious, depressed, tired, burned out.
**You develop chronic disease and even cancer.
**You feel lost, unfulfilled, trapped in a life that is not fulfilling.
What do YOU need to thrive? There’s a simple solution: know your Soul’s Blueprint.
When you have your Soul’s Blueprint, everything becomes clear.
- You know what dietary and lifestyle strategies will work for - at the cellular level
- You feel empowered with clarity of who you are, what your purpose is, and how to live it
- You feel free
- You thrive
It’s not complicated. You just have to have the right tools to reconnect with who you are.